Team Coaching • Leadership Coaching • Executive / Business Coaching
- Coaching sessions are usually one hour in duration, including debrief.
- Delivery Format for each session is conducted over the phone, or by video conference, or live at a suitable location.
- Through exploratory conversations, the 1:1 coaching session draws upon relational moves that invite a shift in client awareness, self-observation, realization, reorganization, stabilization, and embodiment that put new possibilities into practice
- Every coaching engagement includes a client integration review and self-designed follow-up practices
- Hourly coaching rates vary depending on client profile and session delivery type
- Coaching programs include a term commitment of 1:1 coaching sessions over a period of 3 - 12 months at a frequency of usually every two to four weeks
- Programs offer personal development planning, exercises, practices, and personal field-guide development.
- Almost anytime support by email or phone is included in most programs.
- Fees are based on client profile, scope of Program, and session delivery type.
- There are usually 2 or 3 payment and Go/No-go milestones - depending on the Program length
- Team coaching is adaptive, flexible, and built on proven coaching structures and team coaching models. It is not an out-of-the box approach
- New team design and development - and restructuring ineffective teams is often undertaken
- Several milestones exist along the team coaching journey - depending on the team readiness and program structure
- Chemistry meetings, contracting meetings, foundational member meetings, coaching launch, team coaching, and 1:1 coaching are typical events throughout the program | live and virtual
- Program requirements, deliverables and goals are co-created during the early stages; the agreement remains flexible and fluid to accommodate fluctuating internal and external factors
- Engagements include advisement and performance coaching for organizations wanting to transition from old-school selling paradigms to an integrated revenue generation performance model.
- The structure of the advisement engagement will focus on breaking down revenue generation performance issues with concurrent 1:1 leadership coaching to support the process if required
- Overall goals, scope, and expected outcome of the program are co-developed during early discovery sessions.
- Support for the creation transitional steps from work groups to high performance teams is often an expected outcome
- Group Coaching Seminars are tailored for every organization based on both individual and organizational goals, expected outcomes, delivery type, and group size. Seminars are delivered virtual or live.
- Seminars can be in workshop format (ie 1/2 or full day), as retreats, or several scheduled 1-2 hour virtual sessions
- Seminars include an upfront Group Planning Session with the Sponsor, Group exercises, practices, and personal field-guide development.
- Fees and Terms are based on client profile, scope of Program, and session delivery type
I spend considerable time with high performing teams and overachievers at the C-Suite, Director, and VP level that have an impact of the performance, success, or livelihood of the organization they lead
I also carve out space in my schedule to work with government and NFP organizations, along with young emerging leaders who have just as much skin in the game (maybe more) about making a positive difference on our planet.
I am always open to working with individuals who are dealing with personal challenges in their personal, work, or community life - at fees commensurate with the current situation
Within this website, I often use the term 'leadership coaching' to describe the breadth of areas I coach. I believe we are all leaders of something - ourselves, family, community, all levels of government, careers, faith, and so on
Within that interactive human sphere, I also coach on topics of personal development, health and wellness, work-life balance, stage (not age), confidence building and most importantly - self-awareness
I invite you to a Free 55 minute Discovery Conversation with me to discuss the opportunity of working together. I'll answer all your questions honestly so we can decide if there is a fit